1/4 cup of butter
2 tablespoons of matcha powder. I used one of the green tea mix pictured above and one of matcha green tea powder I bought in Japan.
1 10 oz package of mini marshmallows
6 cups of Rice Krispies
- Spray a 9x9 or 9x13 pan with oil.
- Over very low heat, melt the butter in a large pan. Add the green tea powder when the butter is half melted.
- When the butter is melted, add the marshmallows and continue to mix so that the bottom doesn't burn. Use a wooden spoon, not a whisk like I did, unless you want to end up with trapped marshmallows.
- When everything is melted, continue cooking for another two minutes.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes, until the mixture is OK to touch.
- Mix in the Rice Krispie, press into the pan and let set. It's best to eat the same day.